lonely wading through the destruction of space

Thursday, December 31, 2009

oh I've made mistakes, and you just say it's growing pains

when I'm crying out for change.

2010. a new year. a new decade. another 90 years of having a number in the tenths place.

I won't live to see another '09. funny.

(the frost is turning the last dry day of the year into a grey and silent world with tangled branches and forgotten leaves curled up in gutters.)

I had a dream we went to space 
we got lost in the Milky Way
but it was okay
it was all okay


.segnahc ylno ,snoituloser yna eb t'now ereht

somewhere in my space a star is dying. 
somewhere a new one will appear. 
somewhere lost souls float around electric planets and use lightning bolts to see where they're going.
you better look out below!




fact six: I had to fit my bones back together the wrong way to work right because I want it to stop me from growing up and forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment